How to join MHRRC
- You must have a valid PAL (Possession and Acquisition License) to join the club. If you do not have one go to Certification/Training to contact one of the individuals about how to obtain your PAL.
- Watch our Orientation Video, then do the test. You need a minimum of 13/15 to pass and purchase your membership.
- Then to purchase your membership, go down to the Outdoorsman and buy your membership.
- Along with your Membership Certificate (see below) you will also receive a Gate Access Card that will allow you to access the range facility.
- Your membership is normally processed within 48 hours after we receive your application.
The annual fee for our club is $150.00 per person, family members under the age of 18 years and living with the member may use this same membership. You can purchase your membership at the Outdoorsman.
Purchase On-Site at the Outdoorsman
Your annual membership can be purchased by visiting the Outdoorsman in Medicine Hat, Alberta located at 4-1023 Allowance Avenue S.E., Medicine Hat, Alberta.
Cash or Credit.
Replacement gate access cards are available at the Outdoorsman for $10 each.
When renewing your RPAL be sure to send the RCMP (email@example.com) a copy of your current range membership certificate along with a proof of purchase such as a cash register receipt.